RI Global’s membership includes a broad range of organizations and agencies working in the field of disability rights and services. RI Global has approximately 1,000 member organizations in 100 countries, including governmental agencies and non-governmental organizations, public and private not-for-profit rehabilitation providers, disability advocacy organizations, consumer organizations, self-help groups and individuals. RI Global continually welcome new organizations who share this dynamic global network’s vision.
RI Global’s members not only promote rights, but also implement rights through programs and initiatives at the regional, national and local levels. As a multi-disability organization, RI Global provides links to a broad range of practitioners in the disability field with whom to exchange information and strengthen the organizations’ work. There are many reasons to join RI Global, including:
- The ability to exchange good practices and develop partnerships is just one of the many reasons to join RI.
- The ability to be a part of a democratic organization and contribute to the decision-making process regarding RI’s policies and strategic priorities.
- The ability to benefit from RI’s consultative status with the United Nations, which provides opportunities to influence UN programs and policies.
- The ability to contribute to and be involved in RI Global’s worldswide publications, including monthly newsletters, annual reports and website visibility.
- The ability to enjoy membership services, through RI Global’s New York-based headquarters where it works with its members to fulfill projects, actions and international meetings.